The Writer's Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Writer's Retreat

A true retreat for those who know that Imagination is the Essence of all Creation.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marielaurent235

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: hi everyone   hi everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:34 pm

hi I'm new to this site still and since its been a couple of months i still want to get to know everyone and would like to have advice for my work and give advice to others about their work too, and I'm known as mairelaurent235 but everyone can call me Marie if they want to because i would love to get to know everybody in this great community writers retreat site before the month is over which to say it will be sad that the month will be over real soon, and i also write historical romance, fantasy romance, mystery drama or thriller romance, as well as romance suspense, what i basically do is write any genre that people will love when they read my novels too! and i hope everyone has a good and wonderful day today like i am and i hope everyone is having fun writing novels like i am too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin
Admin
Kitsune

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello Marie, welcome to the group.

If I make a small suggestion though...

Your paragraph above has almost no punctuation in it and, at least for me, it makes it much harder to read. Please try to include it a bit more in your future posts.

As for helping you out with your work, that is definitely what we're here for. I enjoy helping out writers, sharing our resources and such.

We're all in this together after all and it sure as hell beats going it alone!
Back to top Go down
https://writersretreat.darkbb.com

hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Retreat :: Guest Information :: Introductions, Please-
Jump to: