The Writer's Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Writer's Retreat

A true retreat for those who know that Imagination is the Essence of all Creation.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Rose Intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elsie

Black Rose Intro Empty
PostSubject: Black Rose Intro   Black Rose Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Greetings, you can call me Rose. I am student and writer, of course to the writing part. I write mostly poetry and stories. I found this through google actually and thought it had potential. I have registered under the username, Rose but when I try to post this it says the username is already taken even though it let me register with the username Rose....weird.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin
Admin
Kitsune

Black Rose Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Intro   Black Rose Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Hello Rose! I'm Kitsune, the administrator of the forum. You are the only person on the board with the name Rose, but I hadn't had a chance to activate your account.

I want to protect everybody's work, and I'm trying to make this board a place where you can put up some of your work for critique (or just because you thought it was awesome, which is what I always do Rolling Eyes ) and not be worried about copyright issues. You should be able to sign on, see all the boards and respond as well.

Please take a gander at our newest course as well under the Inventor's corner. We are about 10 weeks into our worldbuilding class, but it literally takes just 15 minutes a week to do, so you can catch up rather quickly.

We're looking forward to seeing you post more!
Back to top Go down
https://writersretreat.darkbb.com
Rose

Black Rose Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Intro   Black Rose Intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am

Thank you Kitsune. And I'll make sure to take a look at it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimwell
Lord of All He Surveys, Master of None
Lord of All He Surveys, Master of None
Grimwell

Black Rose Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Intro   Black Rose Intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy, if you need anything or have more good idea's let us know Smile
Back to top Go down
Max
Max

Black Rose Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Intro   Black Rose Intro Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:15 am

Hello Rose,
Welcome to the writers forum, we're looking forward to reading your ideas! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Rose Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Intro   Black Rose Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rose Intro
Page 1 of 1